Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa

YIf you wish to come to the UK temporarily to work you may need an organisation to sponsor you. Under the UK Immigration Rules, applying for a Tier 5 Visa may enable both yourself and your family members to come to the UK if you wish to carry out temporary work.

Our Immigration Solicitor will advise you on the legal requirements you will need to meet in order to apply for a Tier 5 Visa. Our Immigration Solicitor will also advise you on the documentary evidence to be submitted in your Tier 5 Visa Application. In so doing, our Immigration Solicitor will assist you in completing a Tier 5 Visa Application Form.

The different types of Tier 5 visas on the basis of temporary work include:

Tier 5 (Temporary Work – Charity Worker) Visa 

This type of Visa enables you to come to the UK to do unpaid charity work for up to 12 months.

Tier 5 (Temporary Work – Creative and sporting) Visa

This type of Visa enables you to take a job in the UK for up to 12 months as a:

  • Sports Person
  • Actor
  • Dancer
  • Musician
  • Film crew member
  • Someone who works in a creative industry

Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange) Visa

This type of Visa enables you to come to the UK for temporary work experience, to do training, an Overseas Government Language Programme, research or a fellowship through an approved government authorised exchange scheme.

Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – International Agreement) Visa

This Visa type may be suitable for you if you will be contracted to do work covered by international law while in the UK. This includes working for a foreign government; in an international organisation or as a private servant in a diplomatic household. In some circumstances, you will also need to show that you have a certain amount of savings.

 Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Religious Worker) Visa 

This Visa type enables you to do religious work such as preaching or working in a religious order. In some circumstances, you will also need to show that you have a certain amount of savings.

Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa

This visa enables you to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years. You must be between the age of 18 and 30 and have at least £1,890 in savings (only nationals from certain countries are eligible for this type of Visa). Furthermore, the number of places on this Visa type is capped each year by the UK Government and once this limit is reached no further applicants are considered that year.

Our Immigration Solicitor will be able to advise you further on the eligibility requirements such as having certain types of nationality, coming from certain countries,

How Our Immigration Solicitor can help you?

Depending on the type of Visa you intend to apply for our Immigration Solicitor can advise you on how long you may be entitled to stay in the UK, if you entitled to bring your family members along with you and any other extra requirements such as nationality. Finally, our Immigration Solicitor can also advise you on any additional employed work you might wish to carry out during your limited stay here in the UK.